Friday, August 6, 2010

Human Kindness....is overflowing


This shout out goes to our dear client Julia, who is the diva who runs dippedincream.com the best hollywood gossip blog out there. Well girl just dropped off the 10 items for us for Helpline, and get this, she had us donate the shampoo she received for her donation as well. Not for brownie points, not for anything, just cause. Besides that sharp tongue of her's that I love, she has a heart like no other. So from the bottom of ours I want to take this time and thank her for that, we hope she is starting something here! We hope she is starting an avalanche of donations! Becaause of Julia and dear clients like her a child won't go hungry tonight! ROCK ON!!!
ps, check her column out, www.dippedincream.com and tell her sugardaddys sent ya.
have a wonderful weekend you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I love you both...and I love that you're getting this donation campaign going strong.

    I cannot bear the idea of families...moms, dads, kids, babies going to bed hungry. It was MORE than my pleasure to help.

    Love... j

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and ye shall know them by their fruits" nuff said

    ReplyDelete