Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THAT'S IT! F*CK YER GRADUATED BOB!!



It is official! I have felt this way for over a year and a half.

If you come in and ask for another... tired, dated, you-look-like-a-cocker-spaniel-when-u-tuck-it-behind-yer-ears, even Kate Gosslin has moved on... GRADUATED BOB, I will puke on you I swear to God!

Hair should be a representation of you and what you want others to perceive you to be, plus a little peek into what's on the inside. (fyi my 'healthy' girls, it ain't making ya look any thinner so knock it off!)

I say this because I love you and sometimes... sometimes the truth may hurt.

You want to be the ENVY of the other girls? You want to look so hip it hurts? You want people to know you have your head pulled out and KNOW what's going on in fashion or at least what's timeless fashion. Hair is part of your look, not the whole damn thing!

3 comments:

  1. WELL SAID! =)
    I work with the public and with fashion and i couldn't agree with you more. I see this style so many times a day...(gag) that i wonder if when i wake my hair will have morphed..scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahahahaha! I love it! Love you! I think my hair is pretty hip; but just in case, I'll make sure next time I go in; but I have to say, I don't think he'd ever let me walk away looking like that Kate-thing.
    LOL!
    ~Mandy fandybobandy :)

    ReplyDelete