Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What do you think? "Does this forehead tattoo make me look cool?"



Not that I'm an idiot or anything, but...
What should I use this internet presence for???

Is it a direct marketing tool? A kind of electronic "Val-Pac"
Is it a "news of the salon" space to keep you all informed?
Is it a fun outlet for the "not ready for prime time" comments I always want to make?

Please post a comment here to help guide me through this dark moment in interpersonal relations ;-)

Tim Waibel
Salon Manager


3 comments:

  1. Blab about anything that comes to your mind...the mailman who comes late to the salon on purpose, the weird woman across the street, the delicious food across town, your TREMENDOUS parties, your cat, your FANTASTIC friends...what-bloody-EVER you are stewing/stanning about!

    xoxo j

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! our substitute postman is a total tool! seriously, he walks in practically throws my mail at me then stomps out without a word! it doesn't help that the regular mailman is super sweet and easy on the eyes.
    thanks diva for releasing the blogger i knew was in there ;-)
    tim

    ReplyDelete