Monday, November 7, 2011

It took 7 Gene Juarez salons.....

Yes, it took 7 of powerhouse Gene Juarez Salons to beat 1 Sugardaddy's! First congratulations to Gene Juarez, and with that said, hells yeah to us. I am talking about the prestigious king5 Evening magazine BEST OF where Sugardaddy's salon placed 2nd for BEST SALON, 8th for BEST HAIRCOLOR, and 13th for BEST MANICURE and PEDICURE!
I am so proud of the manifestation of the salon and the staff and clients and fans who support it. You have made taking the high road the only road! Thank you for all involved past and present, lovers and haters alike!
Maly's, salon centric, L'Oreal, Erin Pillo, Kirsten Magrini, Brittany,Maya,Richelle,Gerardo and our INOA family Headhunters in poulsbo and moda on bainbridge. Pls diPietro/Todd in S.F.
The members and fans of WITCHBURN who melted our faces with their voting, as well as our fans in the pig squadron in surrey u.k. and our beautiful Dutch fans, tots ziens and heart sticka badunk!
I cannot brag enough about my beautiful staff who never complains about continuing education and in fact encourages and pushes for it. Can't wait to see what 2012 brings! Thank u for your love, loyalty, and dedication!
Our friends and family.....you know what you mean and how we feel so we will keep that between us, except needless to say, thank you and love you?
Lesli Alta, our Dutch boys Jaxx and Shane, Crofty, Xaveria Hollander, Boris, and Lindz, Tim and I thank you for changing our perspective on the world, its a small world after all
Also thank you to the Strickly Business group. Thank you, alot.
Nicole Pike, Cassie Lewis, James Hunnicut, Sue Quigly, Mike Moen your voices raised and filled the salon and helped us raise thousands for local charities. Thank you.
DivaJulia and dipped in cream, your forever our Bianca Jagger, keep those nails sharp, duckie.
Renee Liana Phares, you get me, you get my art, thank you, your always a bright spot on my calender.
Crystal Dodd wright and Debbie Conrad, you two single handily help build us with you referrals, thank you.
Mandy and the Hells Belles girls, we modeled the salons coolness after you, thank you for giving us backstage presence to that, your generosity is as great as your talent!
Joie my pickles, you know how I feel about my Capricorn sister, you will see Scotland with me, I promise you that.
Last but never least, Jamie Nova, I cannot write what you mean to me, my words could never do it justice. Hopefully the light in my eyes when I look at you can be explanation enough.
Wait, I forgot Destini, well not forgot, you know what you mean to me, I am always your SAM.
So hopefully this sums up our thanks and gratitude, could you imagine how long this would be if we had gotten first?
Thank you Sugardaddy fans, I have said it before, I will say it again, without you, we are nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment